Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bob-catting skills...

So, it's been awhile since I've reported on my dad doing something completely ridiculous. Usually there's an everyday display of his outstanding mental capabilities, but this one, ladies and gents, takes the cake.

He called me out of a deep sleep to come take a picture of something.
"Bring your camera!"
Knowing his track record I asked, "Did you find a snake?"
In a bashful little voice he goes,
"Quit asking questions and get out here!"
As I walked out my eyes were still trying to focus, so I wasn't sure what I was seeing, but when they finally did focus, I found this:


We're building a new shed out back for which we needed to rent a bobcat. Dad figured while the builders weren't using it he might as well get some long awaited work done, aka, pulling fence posts that have been in the ground 30 years. Only, the fence post didn't want to budge for the bobcat, so as he was trying to pull up, the wheels slid back and he came within a few feet of being on his face...Excellent!



Look, even Sophie's like, "Really? Really?"

Excellent bob-catting skills, right? Right?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lmfao.... I love that your dad posed in the titled bobcat, one...

and two, in reading the narration, Dad's coy little voice reminded me of a time he blew up a car in a field. :0)