These are from Easter. There's a new baby calf we're (and by "we", I mean Dad) taking care of over at the barn. We took the kids over to check him out. Little niece didn't want to touch it, but little nephew didn't mind. I haven't named him yet, I usually always name the babies we take care of...Got any suggestions?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that shot of your dad and the kids. Awesome. Something about it is SO SO cool. That is an image that should be cherished. I liked Shoelace :) I am bad at naming things... awesome squirrel in the tree! Very nice!
2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that shot of your dad and the kids. Awesome. Something about it is SO SO cool. That is an image that should be cherished. I liked Shoelace :) I am bad at naming things... awesome squirrel in the tree! Very nice!
Cole and your dad named the calf arlready...it is Bonnie.
:)
Post a Comment