I hope everyone's Easter was full of pastel-ey, eggy, and Jesus-y wonder!
The brother and crew were back in town for the holiday. I, of course, took tons of pictures which, of course, I will be posting here subsequently as I see fit.
For starters, I give you my niece who, upon finishing her post easter egg hunt lunch time feast, decided it would be just aWeSomE to hide from us in the vertical blinds.
The brother and crew were back in town for the holiday. I, of course, took tons of pictures which, of course, I will be posting here subsequently as I see fit.
For starters, I give you my niece who, upon finishing her post easter egg hunt lunch time feast, decided it would be just aWeSomE to hide from us in the vertical blinds.

Can you see her? Cuz I can't see her. Where'd she go? No, really. Where?

Um... One word: Precious.

Once again. Try not to be jealous. :)




1 comment:
she's adorable! these are great pics!
Post a Comment