Wednesday, October 8, 2008
I don't believe it...
Remember the salamander mentioned in the previous posting whose tail detached from its body? Well, he got away and found solace under the refrigerator after the detachment, only to have the refrigerator moved the next day by the workers who had come to our house to install tile. Apparently he was slow moving and disoriented, I guess from having lost his tail or something, because my dad was able to catch him and take him outside. That was last week. Then last night, I found this curious looking creature on the kitchen window. Rather goofy looking, I'd say. He lived through a traumatic experience to tell his tale. Or, lack thereof.
Labels:
animals,
salamander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Since my curiosity got the best of me, I looked up geckos--and there is a house gecko (appropriately named) that I thought it could be.
Post a Comment