One of the things I love about New Zealand is that the water in and around it is SO pure. That's the word that comes to mind instantly. It is so turquoise, so blue, crystal clear, and seemingly untouched by pollution. The rivers are not dirty brown, but rage and flow with ice-blue water that makes you want to jump in and play for hours, if not for the whole hypothermia thing. The ocean water at all the beaches is so clear you can see the reefs and tide pools teeming with life.
From the coast near Waipu...



To Mount Manganui...

See me? Those boulders were fun to climb on...

I love the turquoise water, I hope it stays this pure forever!
Behold the power of a fisheye lens:

From the coast near Waipu...



To Mount Manganui...

See me? Those boulders were fun to climb on...

I love the turquoise water, I hope it stays this pure forever!
Behold the power of a fisheye lens:

2 comments:
That's where I spent my week in New Zealand! It was so amazing there!
Agreed!
Post a Comment